Well it has been a couple of days since I have had an opportunity to blog. This past week was my birthday so my husband took me to Bahrain to celebrate. It was wonderful. It was so nice to have a little of a normal Western lifestyle for a couple of days. The diffrence between diffrenty countries within in the Middle East is enormous. Just a hour and half drive away their is a world where I can have pork, and people drink alcohol.
We were able to go to the movie theatre while we were in Bahrain and upon purchasing our ticket we had the pleasure of picking our seats from a computer screen. Wow, I really like that concept. You don't have to rush through the popcorn line.
Check out my wonderful birthday cake!! Stay tuned for more adventures to be revealed this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment