I don’t like pest, rodents, or reptiles. I despise these little creatures, and anytime I see one of them I immediately find a way to eradicate them. We have a little visitor in our garage and I am certain that he knows he my dislike for him and he is determined to torment in any manner possible. One of the first things that I wanted to know when I thought about the possibility of moving here was what types of pest are there. Everyone told me that lizards were here, but I didn’t need to worry. Well, they lied to me.
I saw the little guy in my garage when we first arrived here. My husband doesn’t understand my fear of lizards and keeps telling me that he is just a little guy. A little guy is what am accustomed to at home, a lizard that is no bigger than the length of a toothpick, this guy in my garage is a big as a remote control. We constantly have attempted to get him out of the garage but nothing is working. Yesterday I came home and made the mistake of letting the garage door down before I turned on the garage light, and I was alone in the dark with the lizard. I survived! I guess this little guy is going to be part of the family whether I like it or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment